Blogging is one of the easiest ways to earn money from home.
Advantage of starting a blog is the flexibility of work, unlike any other job, You don’t need to work 9-5.
You can do it at your own pace and it requires little to no investment with a potential to make huge amount of money.
But you should know that blogging takes time before it starts generating .
So i suggest you jump into this field slowly.
If you are a student and want to have a side income,or a fresher still looking for a job,
you could try out blogging who knows you might end up a full time blogger making lots of money.
Since blogging gives you the flexibility to work at your own pace, even a stay at home mother could also blog and take care of the household at the same time.
So basically anyone with determination and passion could blog. Oh and obviously anyone with determination and passion with an internet connection and a computer,
you could blog from your smartphone as well if you don’t own a computer.
You can set up a free blog using either wordpress or blogger.
Whichever of the two platforms that you select is pretty much a matter of personal
The time required depends upon your level of expertise, if you are an expert you can easily start a blog within few hours.
For a complete beginner, a day or two would be sufficient to be ready with the basic setup.
How much do Indian bloggers earn?
Amit Agarwal, founder of Labnol.org is the highest earner among Indian bloggers. He is estimated to earn $60,000 per month.
Other bloggers like Harsh Agarwal of ShoudMeLoud.com and Shradha Sharma of YourStory.com are estimated to earn $40,000 and
$30,000 respectively per month.
Tips on how to become a successful blogger:
1. Start a blog about something in which you are passionate and really good at.
For eg. If you love travelling and you have travelled a lot of places then start a travel blog.
2. Always try to limit your blog to a particular domain. Don’t put content about multiple domains in one blog.
3. Using your experience and and expertise, try to create a unique and phenomenal content.
4. Try to give a lot of value to your readers. Write about something that will make a difference in your reader’s life.
5. Listen to the readers of your blog. Try to solve the problems they are facing. Always reply to their comments. Make them feel better.
6. Be committed to your blog. A blog is like a relationship. Give it some love, and it will flourish. Ignore it and it will die.
7. Look at the people who already do what you’re planning to do.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- How will I stand out from the crowd?
- What can i say that hasn’t already been said?
- What’s my unique selling point?
- Why do i want to do this?
8. Be professional in the way you handle and grow your blog.
Don’t criticize other brands, bloggers or people.
9. Be open minded and willing to collaborate with other creatives. Help each other out.
Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog:
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing
- Sponsored articles
- Sell E-books or digital products created by you
- Paid subscriptions